Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
How long before dizziness subsides?

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

How long before dizziness subsides?
I am finding the dizziness  I experience getiing from a sitting to standing position extremely difficult. It has been 12 days since my surgery...
Thank you so much Rumpled for helping me to help these people. Your answers are better than many doctors I have seen.
Please keep helping me since it is not always that I have time to answer these questions and you do a great job.

Call your doctor please! Anytime you have any issues post surgery, your first call should be to the surgeon or the endo - you may have an infection, sodium issue, or something else, or it could be nothing, but still call and get checked out.