Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
I dont know whats wrong with me

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

I dont know whats wrong with me

So it started off with headaches but it became constant! It would go away and come back and it was gradual sometimes. It mostly came in mornings before 12 and sometimes around late 5 p.m or sooner. It would only go away with ibeprofen or 2 advils. So I took a lot. I went to the dotor got blood test and everything came out normal. But I don't know why... I thought I was normal... it wouldn't go away. Then it came so bad that I called home almost every day because of the pain. then I had lower back pain so severe it was hard for me to sit or move or bend and after a while I realized 2 big balls on my back my mom thought it was tension but it seemed too big! I feel so depressed now and I don't eat as much as I use to just small portions and I feel very tired now. I don't want to do nothing productive or homework anymore and loss of concentration I was a honors student but I can barely keep up with my regular classes now because I feel so lost or confused. I get distracted a lot now and just stare into space and feel emotional now? Like a pregnant woman. If everything seems fine then what's wrong with me? My mom doesn't believe me anymore. Please help!
Dear Natalia1397,

I am sorry, but the goal of this forum is not related to establish any diagnosis. Please visit a doctor, who can examine you and also order labs/tests etc.

I will be glad to answer any specific question later on.

thank you
Okay also!! Stomach aches major stomach aches
Okay so it turned out that I had really bad allergies which caused headaches and stuff.