Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Looking for answers

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Looking for answers

I have an active prolactinoma and adrenal insufficiency.  I am taking 10 mg tid of HC and cabergoline.  I am still suffering from fatigue, nasuea, low grade temp, high heart rate (but low bp) and constipation.  My endo says it is not an endo issue and my primary care doc quit.  I tested negative for renin and aldosterone difficiency.  This has been going on for 6 months, is this normal for the condition or do I have another complication that has not been diagnosed?
Dear aggie96

It is difficult for me to say anything without seeing you or looking at your entire endocrine profile.
Your symptoms could be related to decreased pituitary function. Are your thyroid hormones normal for instance?