Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
My Brain MRI results question?

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

My Brain MRI results question?
"Periventricular on the left adjacent to the body of the lateral ventricle there is a nodular structure measuring 6mm. It has a rounded appearance. There is no surrounding edema."

From what I understand this could either be a brain tumour or MS.

I do have double vision (I've had it for approx. 8+ years), I have a tremor in both my hands (it's worse on the right hand).

What are the chances that it could be either a brain tumour or MS?
Dear Microsoftword

It is impossible to answer your question without seeing the image. I will be happy to review your films free of charge.

Thank you