Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
My Pituatary area Tumor/Cyst Issue, Need Help
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

My Pituatary area Tumor/Cyst Issue, Need Help

Dr. Prevedello:

I am so frustrated right now. I am not sure if you can see my past post that you answered on or not.  I am not feeling well at all and it has gotten worse this past few weeks. I have new symptoms and most all of my migraines are on the right side (by the eye and above and around).  So basically the right side of my head. One time you told me to send my MRI's and you would look at them for me.  I live not too far from Columbus. I am getting ready to mail them to you this week.  Every single MRI I have ever gotten has shown that Pituatary Tumor (or rather it says on a few of them: Lipoma, Dermoid, or Rathe's Cleft Cyst. They all have differed in size.  I just recently had another MRI but they only did it basically of my sinuses and a little bit below. I am so frustrated as they did not even look at that area. I was told this type of MRI I had will also show the whole brain, but if it did, they would have seen this. I mean is there a difference in getting a brain mri and a head mri?

I had brain surgery for Chiari Malformation my 2nd one a year ago. The doctor said my symptoms that I continued to have were not from that. As he said the surgery was successful. He said it is coming from somewhere else.

You are my last hope. I am hoping you can help me. I can't stand these symptoms anymore. I am so sick of the pain. Before I send them, I want to make sure you will still look at it for me? I have a letter typed out that explains our past conversation on here and I have my symptoms, MRI results from the past (some of them) and a couple of CD's in the envelope.

1382849_tn?1337552730
Dear xmelax35

I will be happy to help. Please send me the images with a letter, so I can contact you privately.

N1049 Doan Hall
410 W 10th avenue
Werner Medical Center
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Oh

Thank you
3 Comments
Blank
p.s. I fixed my letter and took out all the stuff like the quoting of our past conversations, because you can probably go back on here and see it on here or the neurology forum part.
Blank
I just talked to the Hospital that did my MRI and they said that Radiology said there are 400 some images and they did not read them all, so that is why it is not mentioned of that area. They basically read sinus region and a little below.
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703