Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
PLEASE HELP!!?? i feel like im going crazy

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Hello my name is Travis...For the past couple months i have been noticing some weird symptoms that have left me out of work and in my house. I get these sharp jolts of pain in my head when ever i hit a bump in the road or even if i merely tap my jaw lightly. Other vibrations cause the pain to like if i punch a punching bag i feel a jolt of pain in my head. I have been to a neurologist and had an MRI but it came back normal. The weirdest thing though is that for the past month i have had a very very odd symptom that im almost to embarrassed about to tell the doctor because i feel like he will think im nuts! If im laying in bed and move my toes or my fingers i feel that sharp jolt of pain in my head. The pain only lasts a half a second then is gone and it doesn't happen every single time i move my toes or fingers but it happens alot. Like ill be laying there perfectly till and if i move my toes i get that sharp jolt odf pain. I have no idea how moving my limbs can cause pain in my head!!!?? PLEASE HELP ME IM NOT GOING CRAZY !
Dear travisturbe,

The goal of this forum is not to achieve a diagnosis. Please discuss your symptoms with your doctor.
The fact your MRI is normal is very reassuring.
thanks

Dont feel ashamed of ur symptoms! Tell the docs everything. God forbid something is really wrong and they didnt catch it because u didnt say anything. I was recently diagnosed with Chiari. before I was diagnosed docs thought I was crazy because my mris came out clean.search until u find a doc that will help u! there are alot of idiot docs out there but I guarentee u theres good ones! keep your head up! dont give in to depression :) God bless you