Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
PLEASE HELP!!?? i feel like im going crazy
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

PLEASE HELP!!?? i feel like im going crazy

Hello my name is Travis...For the past couple months i have been noticing some weird symptoms that have left me out of work and in my house. I get these sharp jolts of pain in my head when ever i hit a bump in the road or even if i merely tap my jaw lightly. Other vibrations cause the pain to like if i punch a punching bag i feel a jolt of pain in my head. I have been to a neurologist and had an MRI but it came back normal. The weirdest thing though is that for the past month i have had a very very odd symptom that im almost to embarrassed about to tell the doctor because i feel like he will think im nuts! If im laying in bed and move my toes or my fingers i feel that sharp jolt of pain in my head. The pain only lasts a half a second then is gone and it doesn't happen every single time i move my toes or fingers but it happens alot. Like ill be laying there perfectly till and if i move my toes i get that sharp jolt odf pain. I have no idea how moving my limbs can cause pain in my head!!!?? PLEASE HELP ME IM NOT GOING CRAZY !
1382849_tn?1337552730
Dear travisturbe,

The goal of this forum is not to achieve a diagnosis. Please discuss your symptoms with your doctor.
The fact your MRI is normal is very reassuring.
thanks

2 Comments
Blank
Dont feel ashamed of ur symptoms! Tell the docs everything. God forbid something is really wrong and they didnt catch it because u didnt say anything. I was recently diagnosed with Chiari. before I was diagnosed docs thought I was crazy because my mris came out clean.search until u find a doc that will help u! there are alot of idiot docs out there but I guarentee u theres good ones! keep your head up! dont give in to depression :) God bless you
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703