Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Pain in the left side of my temple

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Pain in the left side of my temple
For the past two years I have been experiencing sometimes sever pain and pressure in the left side of my temple. My temple even swells up so much that you can see it and it feels like as know extending from my temple to the center of my head. I have ringing in my ears and dizzdinuss. Please can you give your opinion as to what this could be?
Dear rach367

These can be a large variety of things. Please consult your family doctor to exam you and to see if there is any need for imaging tests.

IVE BEEN HAVING PAIN IN MY TEMPLE, THAN I CAN FEEL PRESURE IN MY NECK JAW AND DOWN IN MY GROAN . I WENT TO THE DOC SHE IS RUNNING SOME TESTS, BUT SHE THINKS ITS NOT MY HEART OR A STOKE, OR BLOOD CLOT. DO U KNOW THE SIGNS OF A BLEEDING BRAIN, WOULD SOMEONE DIE FAST? I FEEL THE PRESURRE IN MY MAIN ATRIES LEFT SIDE. SO ITS PRESURE IN MY JAW, BUT ALL THE PRESURRE IS IN MY MAIN ATRIE, JAW LEG SOMETIMES I FEEL PRESURE BEHIND MY EYE AND IN MY SINUS ,
please see the answer in the other thread.

Thank you