Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Pain in the left side of my temple
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain in the left side of my temple

For the past two years I have been experiencing sometimes sever pain and pressure in the left side of my temple. My temple even swells up so much that you can see it and it feels like as know extending from my temple to the center of my head. I have ringing in my ears and dizzdinuss. Please can you give your opinion as to what this could be?
Related Discussions
1382849_tn?1337552730
Dear rach367

These can be a large variety of things. Please consult your family doctor to exam you and to see if there is any need for imaging tests.

3 Comments
Blank
1627578_tn?1299627354
IVE BEEN HAVING PAIN IN MY TEMPLE, THAN I CAN FEEL PRESURE IN MY NECK JAW AND DOWN IN MY GROAN . I WENT TO THE DOC SHE IS RUNNING SOME TESTS, BUT SHE THINKS ITS NOT MY HEART OR A STOKE, OR BLOOD CLOT. DO U KNOW THE SIGNS OF A BLEEDING BRAIN, WOULD SOMEONE DIE FAST? I FEEL THE PRESURRE IN MY MAIN ATRIES LEFT SIDE. SO ITS PRESURE IN MY JAW, BUT ALL THE PRESURRE IS IN MY MAIN ATRIE, JAW LEG SOMETIMES I FEEL PRESURE BEHIND MY EYE AND IN MY SINUS ,
Blank
1382849_tn?1337552730
please see the answer in the other thread.

Thank you
Blank
This Forum's Experts
1382849_tn?1337552730
Daniel M Prevedello, MDBlank
The Ohio State University Medical Center
Columbus , OH
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now