Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Pituitary Adenoma and Brain Lesions--

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Pituitary Adenoma and Brain Lesions--

I'm 25 and I found out in 2010 that I have lesions on my brain in my temporal lobe. At that time I also found out that I have a pituitary adenoma. I am having the adenoma checked out since I have many endocrine symptoms and issues. However, I was never given any advice or explaination about the lesions. Recently, I have begun having problems with my eyes, numbness in my tongue and right hand and difficulty speaking when the numbness occurs. Also I am becoming more forgetful and these things are causing me concern. My overall question is if the lesions could be causing me any problems? And should I have them checked further? I do not have a lot of money, which is why I have not had them checked as of yet. I would be very appreciative for any advice that you could give to me.
Thank you.