Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Pituitary Adenoma and Brain Lesions--
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Pituitary Adenoma and Brain Lesions--

I'm 25 and I found out in 2010 that I have lesions on my brain in my temporal lobe. At that time I also found out that I have a pituitary adenoma. I am having the adenoma checked out since I have many endocrine symptoms and issues. However, I was never given any advice or explaination about the lesions. Recently, I have begun having problems with my eyes, numbness in my tongue and right hand and difficulty speaking when the numbness occurs. Also I am becoming more forgetful and these things are causing me concern. My overall question is if the lesions could be causing me any problems? And should I have them checked further? I do not have a lot of money, which is why I have not had them checked as of yet. I would be very appreciative for any advice that you could give to me.
Thank you.
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979