Pituitary tumor
My daughter had a pituitary tumor when she was 16. We were told it burst & dissolved on its own, therefore no surgery was done. They watched her for a year or so afterwards. She didn't seem to have any problems. So after a period of time she was dismissed from her surgeon. But since then she has gained a lot of weight, has had breast infections, dryness in her female area & has low vitamin D & they can't seem to get it up easily & she  was told she has the beginning of glaucoma. I worry about diabetes & high blood pressure with her weight issues. She is now 22 & is only 5"4 & weighs almost 200 lbs. She has a really hard time losing weight, we have tried a lot of different diets. My question is is any of this related to her pituitary tumor she had? If so what kind of doctor do we need to take her to? She has had her thyroid checked & supposedly it is fine. Please if you have any insight on this for me I would really appreciate it.
Dear Dfree5

It could be related.
The best doctor to look for is an endocrinologist at this time. He/she will run lab tests and see if there is any relationship.

thank you
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Neurologist in your area?