Please Help!!!!
Hello my name is Travis. I am 21 years old and have been experiencing very scary symptoms for the past couple years now. Every time i hit a strong bump in the road or do anything that send a vibration through my body up to my head i feel a sharp  pain on the sides of the back of my head. Anything from making a tackle in football or punching a heavy bag or even biting down on a hard piece of candy will trigger the pain that im feeling. I have noticed that if i hit my jaw not even hard even if i merely tap it i feel the pain or if i hit the back sides of my head with my hands i also feel the pain. Its not like im sitting there pounding myself in the jaw and head i don't use a lot of force and it still triggers the pain so i def know its not normal. Also if i jump up and down or jog in place i feel the pain in the back of my head to. It is a very scary feeling because it has effected my life on a day to day basis. Ive been to a neurologist and had an mri of my spine and head done and both came back normal. I don't know were else to turn and it amazes me that even biting down on hard candy can aggravate whatever it is that is bothering me. I must add that while jumping up and down or jogging in place i hear kind of a fluttering sound in my ears at the very same time that i feel the sharp pain in the back of my head. It will come for a split second and then disappear and i continue to jog in place and 5 seconds later the same thing will occur.  I have had my ears looked at and the doctors cant see any sign of fluid. I am currently waiting the results of an MRI of the temporal bone in my ear. Its a very scary and frustrating thing that i am going through and any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much sincerely Travis
I am happy to hear your MRI is normal based on your other message.
You do need to talk to your neurologist in order to reach a diagnosis and to initiate treatment.

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Neurologist in your area?