Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Please help

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Please help

Ok, I have had zero libido for 12 years, got bloods taken for thyroid and everything related to testosterone, all came back fine.

Took a trial testogel anyway and it worked amazingly for a month, depressed mood and libido improved dramatically  but then started to trail of and is now completely gone, for that month I felt more like my old self in 14 years of been depressed.
Alreay tried 3 years of various anti depressants and every form of talk therapy there is.

Where do I go from here? Please help me as I am a complete loss, was thinking of getting an MRI done on my pituitary gland and brain

29 yr old male
Dear Edcasey22

You should see an endocrinologist. There are other hormones that control/regulate libido. You must have a complete evaluation.
It is not time for MRI yet. Your prolactin level must be known before that for instance.