Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Possible brain tumor?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Possible brain tumor?

I can always remember having headaches growing up. Ever since grade 3 and now I am in my second year of college. They seem to be getting worse though and now I have symptoms along with it that seems like it could be a brain tumor. I have ringing ears, a bit of twitching in different parts of my body, a faster than normal heart beat, and pain on the right side of my head when I lay down on the right side of my body. I also have very bad anxiety with sometimes feelings like I'm on a rollercoaster in my stomach. Over the last month I had a REALLY bad cold which lasted 3 weeks, with a lot of clear mucus, sinus headaches and a cough. I was fine after three weeks until last Thursday where I started feeling dizzy. Even when I lay down I get dizzy. But I seem to be feeling better cause I can now lay down without being dizzy. I only feel dizzy when I get on an start walking around. Could this be a brain tumor?
1382849 tn?1337552730
I agree with rumpled 100%.
No diagnosis around here.
2 Comments
Blank
657231 tn?1453836403
Have you seen a doctor?
It could be migraines, or something like chronic sinus issues. The internet cannot be used to diagnose - you really need to see a doctor in person and get a proper exam and testing as needed.
Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank