Possible brain tumor?
I can always remember having headaches growing up. Ever since grade 3 and now I am in my second year of college. They seem to be getting worse though and now I have symptoms along with it that seems like it could be a brain tumor. I have ringing ears, a bit of twitching in different parts of my body, a faster than normal heart beat, and pain on the right side of my head when I lay down on the right side of my body. I also have very bad anxiety with sometimes feelings like I'm on a rollercoaster in my stomach. Over the last month I had a REALLY bad cold which lasted 3 weeks, with a lot of clear mucus, sinus headaches and a cough. I was fine after three weeks until last Thursday where I started feeling dizzy. Even when I lay down I get dizzy. But I seem to be feeling better cause I can now lay down without being dizzy. I only feel dizzy when I get on an start walking around. Could this be a brain tumor?
I agree with rumpled 100%.
No diagnosis around here.
Have you seen a doctor?
It could be migraines, or something like chronic sinus issues. The internet cannot be used to diagnose - you really need to see a doctor in person and get a proper exam and testing as needed.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Neurologist in your area?