Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
What's wrong with my little sister? Please we need help!

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

It started when she was five years old, and now she is sixteen; for all those years she has been suffering from headaches.
When she was born, she was born as a premature baby whom the doctors had to do CPR on. When she was able to go home, I was just a little kid then and I wanted to see her in the crib but I accidentally knocked the crib over with her in it.
We don't know what's wrong with my sister, she had done a CT scan but everything came back normal, and some times when she has these headaches pain shoots from the back of her head into her left eye. We think that maybe her brain is swelling but wouldn't the CT scan have shone that?
What should we do? Please any advice would be appreciated!
Thank you!
Dear Ria913

I am sorry but we don't try to achieve diagnosis through the Internet. Please take your sister to a neurologist specialized in headaches.

Thank you