Wonder what is wrong.
Just hoping to find some kind of help.  For the past 2 months i have been having daily headaches, that are not horribly severe, though they cause a lot of pressure and throbbing and are very bothersome.  After the headaches started, I noticed my right pupil was much bigger than my left (which it never was previously) only when dilated.  I saw my eye Dr, who told me the pupil was 1 mm bigger and probably is fine, so I thought nothing of it.  Previous to my headaches beginning (about 2 months before) I noticed feeling really dizzy and like I was going to pass out if it was hot outside (and I live in FL).  Now my (non eye) doctor is telling me to see a neurologist due to my pupils and seemed really concerned.  I just don't know whats happening.
Past Hx: Reynaud's syndrome and PCOS.
Dear Jae3186

Unfortunately this forum is not designed to make diagnosis. In your case you should follow your doctor's recommendation and see a neurologist.
Let me know if you have a direct question related to this.
thank you,