Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Wonder what is wrong.

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Wonder what is wrong.
Just hoping to find some kind of help.  For the past 2 months i have been having daily headaches, that are not horribly severe, though they cause a lot of pressure and throbbing and are very bothersome.  After the headaches started, I noticed my right pupil was much bigger than my left (which it never was previously) only when dilated.  I saw my eye Dr, who told me the pupil was 1 mm bigger and probably is fine, so I thought nothing of it.  Previous to my headaches beginning (about 2 months before) I noticed feeling really dizzy and like I was going to pass out if it was hot outside (and I live in FL).  Now my (non eye) doctor is telling me to see a neurologist due to my pupils and seemed really concerned.  I just don't know whats happening.
Past Hx: Reynaud's syndrome and PCOS.
Dear Jae3186

Unfortunately this forum is not designed to make diagnosis. In your case you should follow your doctor's recommendation and see a neurologist.
Let me know if you have a direct question related to this.
thank you,