Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Worried - HEAD

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Worried - HEAD

Hello, I'm really worried there is something wrong with me. First of all I have to mention that I went through a great amount of stress last month because I was thinking I had a heart problem ( went to the doctor 3 times, had several ultra sounds, xrays, cardiographs(ECG), blood test - all were ok).. Then I though I had brain cancer.. But now I think there is something wrong in my head/brain.. Symptoms: Tension headaches, used to feel slightly numb on my face - but I could feel when I poke it or something - now I think it went away, and some tender spots on my head as well.. What is wrong?:/ is it cancer?:/
Not to be mean or rude, but have you been diagnosed with hypochindria?
Hey! No, I haven't but from what I read I might be hypochondric - or be really sick!
I think you should talk to your doctor about that
anyone agree with me that we have been scammed with gamma knife?  I went to the FDA!  I was told I have exaguraded my symptoms because I have lost the ability to spell, do simple math, memory problems, and have the need to take my meds more and more.   these are just to name a few symptoms.  
With a lot of negative testing, it would be unlikely that you would have brain cancer.
Anxiety however, can cause tension headaches. Anything will hurt if you poke it IMHO?

It would be a good idea to investigate if you have anxiety and get that under control as that can really make your life miserable.
While I feel horrible that you had side effects from gamma knife (you are not alone), I am not sure what your comment had to do with the original post?
My story aligns a lot with yours regarding the heart stuff, and I know a lot of my symptoms were from my health anxiety so not to worry! What are your head symptoms? Doctors just discovered a cyst in my brain today after I was having some particular symptoms (but brain cysts are usually harmless -- hoping mine is too -- and can usually be drained so not to scare you!!!). But my symptoms have become really specific so don't freak out if you're having headaches, etc., because headaches can be from allergies or stress. What are you experiencing? Either way it's best to schedule a doctor's appointment and let them know what's going on -- but the BEST thing you can do for yourself is stay positive and relax -- good luck I hope you find an answer!