Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
concerned

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

concerned

Hi I am having symptoms such as sharp quick pain in my head right above my eyes, numbness in my spine, and I have recently brought on a new symptom, that causes a crunching noise I cant quite figure out if it is coming from my ears , throat, or my head but I hear it and it worries me and most of them time it sounds like it is in my head but other times it feels like it starts from my throat. It is really difficult to explain but that sounds the best I can do, I just wonder could it possibly be a tumor of some sort?
Dear lele99761

tumors can cause multiple strange symptoms. But what you feel is not necessarily related to tumor. You should see a doctor that can examine you and order tests.