Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
fits in sleep

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

fits in sleep

I'm n women 29y old it start 4y back I get it once a month 2 times in 24 hours it begins with energy lost and my teeth is saw (witch is rotten) and all my mussels around my head cramps, have a headige,short breaf,eyes blurry,all my glands is swollen that night in my sleep it happens after that I have a memmory lost of a week my jaw is out of place my joints is saw and can't walk for 5 days. Went for all the test came back neggative and all epeleptic meds dosnt work the dentist don't want to subtract my teeth he wants a letter from headdoctor and he wants more test I'm tired and is in south africa
Dear Lizlieffie

I am sorry but we cannot establish any diagnosis in the Internet. Please see and follow the instructions of your doctors..
Thank you