fits in sleep
I'm n women 29y old it start 4y back I get it once a month 2 times in 24 hours it begins with energy lost and my teeth is saw (witch is rotten) and all my mussels around my head cramps, have a headige,short breaf,eyes blurry,all my glands is swollen that night in my sleep it happens after that I have a memmory lost of a week my jaw is out of place my joints is saw and can't walk for 5 days. Went for all the test came back neggative and all epeleptic meds dosnt work the dentist don't want to subtract my teeth he wants a letter from headdoctor and he wants more test I'm tired and is in south africa
Dear Lizlieffie

I am sorry but we cannot establish any diagnosis in the Internet. Please see and follow the instructions of your doctors..
Thank you