Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
i need help its about my brain what can it be????

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

I been having these symptoms for the past 3 months now. Befor I had these symptoms with my brain I had anxiety problems went to the hospital for couple times and they told me I was fine it was just I had a lot of stress and all. But now that stoped and I haven't had any anxiety for the past few months now. What I'm having troble findding out is about my brain. I been having bruning sintations inside my brain and sharp pains like someone stabbing me with a niddle and I get this every day. And then I feel weakness an my body and I feel lost and hard to focuse when I'm driving. I feel like my life is a dream and everything is so unreal to me. I don't feel like I'm myself anymore. I know something is not right I never felt this way. And I have vision problems when I go out and wach tv. I don't even wach tv that much. I have poor speach and spelling sometimes and I stair at random stuff like I'm an my zone and I can't move it only happends for few seconds then I shake my head like wooo what is wrong with me. And I panic please help me I need answers
Dear Cesia92,

Unfortunately the goal of this forum is not to achieve a diagnosis. We are here to help answering general questions.

thanks
You should see your doctor for an evaluation.
thank you