Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
is this brain tumor

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

is this brain tumor

Well after I took just one pill of oxyelitepro its a fat burner . I started to get head tightness especially in the back of my head not headache . Other symptoms are lump in throat sometimes on and off one nostril is clogged it changes for side to side  and my ears full like pressure plz help me ive been like this for two months im 20yo and scared as hell :(
Dear adilr2013

Rumbled is totally correct. We are unable to achieve any diagnosis in the internet. Please see your doctor, who can see you and examine you.

Thank you
No one on the internet can diagnose anything - if you are that concerned - please see a doctor! My best layman guess though is that it sounds like sinus issues and maybe side effects from the pill.