Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
memory

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

memory

i m 25 yrs. I feel my memory has gone week over the time. It z not the i dont remember day to day things, it z jus that i dont remembr the things i try to memories e.g books, lecture etc. Apart frm this i forget things that can actualy cause stress to a person like the reason y i fought some. Wat hurt me etc. Rest everything z normal. I know this z kind of weird bt dis z wat i feel?
Dear g786,

The goal of this forum is not related to establish any diagnosis. Please discuss this problems you are having with your memory with your doctor, who can examine you and also order tests.

Thank you