Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
mistery diagnosis
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

mistery diagnosis

i have a friend who began having siesurs on august 13 2012. she has a history of migrains befor this but now is having sevear headpain centered only around the left temple and eye and around this area is numb. the left side of her face droops. she is drinking a lot of water. she has a history of alcohol, meth, and marajuana but has been clean off everthing since i think march. she has been lacktating years after breastfeeding. she is probably in her 40s. her seisures are getting much worse in the last couple days and are damaging her brain.she started a siesure medication about 3 days ago but from my understanding may take a week to build up in her syspem. her left foot turns in when she walks. balance is poor.left eye is blurry and crosses off to the left side. she slurs her words ever since the siesures started. she may have had a stroke but there not sure. she is verry out of sorts not knowing were she is sometimes but recognizes people. this has us verry scared for her and seems like it may become life threatening. she is in the hospital tonight and uninsured so please help us find answers! she recently had a doctor walk out on her for being uninsured. please help!
1382849_tn?1337552730
Unfortunately this forum is not designed for diagnosis. please let me know if you have a question for us to discuss.
Thank you
Blank
This Forum's Experts
1382849_tn?1337552730
Daniel M Prevedello, MDBlank
The Ohio State University Medical Center
Columbus , OH
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now