Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
stroke

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

stroke
i have been experiencing mostly pressure some pain in my head face and arm all on the right side. my heart races and i feel like i will faint. this has been happening for 2 weeks. could i be having a stroke all this time. also my nose is stuffy 24/7 but that has been going on for years. i do go to my doctor on Monday. pls help me?
Dear Sweetk07111

This forum is not design to make diagnosis or to solve problems in emergencies.
I agree with Rumpled.
If you think you are having a stroke, you should not wait but seek out medical attention immediately.
i didnt want a diagnosis i just wanted some advice. i went to the er and had a cat scan and ekg they saw nothing. i'm still going thru the same thing. should i have my doc run any specific tests.
hi doc this can do on diagnosis.thru this you can share your knows