Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
symptoms and MR findings can u help me?

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

symptoms and MR findings can u help me?

His symptoms are light headedness like going 2 pass out but never has he feels sick 2 his stomach a lot has vomited plenty of times constantly tired body aches back pain feels so bad that he swears he's gonna die been going on 4 2yrs

Was wondering if u could tell me what these finding mean of my husbands mri...  Findings- multiplanar multissequential MR imaging of the brain was reformed without the use of intravenous contrast. there is no acute hemorrhage, hydrocephalus, mass effect nor midline shift, extra-axial fluid collection or mass. there is a focal area of T2 hypertension in the right frontal deep white matter, specific. the globes,  lenses and retrobulbar contents are normal. there is bilateral left greater than right maxillary sinus mucoperiosteal thickening with an air-fluid level in the left maxillary sinus and a right maxillary polyp/mucous retention cost. there is also some thickening in the ethmoid air cells and bilateral frontal sinuses masses. the mastoids are clear. the posterior fossa is normal without evidence of cerebellar or tonsillar ectopia. there is some minimal lobular prominence of the nasopharyngeal soft tissues. the clival, sellar, corpus callosum and calvarial signal are unremarkable.
Hi Debbie,

Like I described in the other message. The brain findings are unremarkable.
thank you