whirling or head rush feeling
In March I started getting this off and and on head wooshes, or head rushes. Usually concentrated to one area of my head at a time, but the sensation happens in different spots. It lasted about 3 weeks, I went to my PCP and had a comprehensive eye exam with an optometrist, and both said everything looked okay. It went away for about 3 weeks and has not come back.

I am not having any other symptoms, no nausea, no headaches or anything else. But my mind is focused on the possibility of a brain tumor, and it is kind of freaking me out. It happens sometimes when my eyes are closed as well.
Dear Jokerofspades

The symptoms related to brain tumor are many.
At the same time most of these symptoms like you are having are not related to a brain tumor. The only way to know for sure is with a brain MRI.

Hi Joker

I have had the same thing dies it feel like theses whooshes, cross your brain cross wise? Do you become aware of a slight cringing sensation?