Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
whirling or head rush feeling
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

whirling or head rush feeling

In March I started getting this off and and on head wooshes, or head rushes. Usually concentrated to one area of my head at a time, but the sensation happens in different spots. It lasted about 3 weeks, I went to my PCP and had a comprehensive eye exam with an optometrist, and both said everything looked okay. It went away for about 3 weeks and has not come back.

I am not having any other symptoms, no nausea, no headaches or anything else. But my mind is focused on the possibility of a brain tumor, and it is kind of freaking me out. It happens sometimes when my eyes are closed as well.