Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
worried

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

worried
I have had a lump on the base of my skull between my ear and the  base of my spine (closer to my spine).. and my Dr keeps telling me it is a lyph node?? it is painfull on occasion but not all the time.. I have Lupus and had a VATS   surg a year ago to remove a duplication cyst .. I noticed it right before surg last year.. I am 30 and am feeling ok but am really concerned about this lump .. it is hard and does not move around.. I use to get a pain when I would turn my neck to fast a few years ago that felt like a burning lightning in the same area .. not sure if that is imp or not..Dr will just not agree with me that it is not a lyph node.. can ou have one for a YEAR??
Yes you can. It could be. I can not precise anything without examining you.