Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Aneurysm

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Aneurysm

Hi can anyone tell me where i can get help for my mother who has an Aneurysm in her head which is way over the danger limit of rupturing because she can't afford to pay to get it done. Does anyone know of any  ie donation or sponcership sites where I can get some help for her please?

Andrae
You can try a brain aneurysm support group.  I don't know where your mother lives or her age.  Is she on Medicare?  Some cities have hospitals who take cases for people who can't afford to pay all of cost, including Medicare.  Has she seen a neurosurgeon?  He may have somebody on staff like a social worker to help find funds, or could refer your mother to an organization to apply for assistance.
Good Luck.