Area if Decreased Attenuation in the Medial Aspect of the Right Temporal Lobe Region
I got an CT scan yesterday and the nurse gave me the results to day.  They want to do an MRI of my head.  My symptoms have been blurred vision for the past 6 or 7 months and some medium to severe pain in my eyes.  Here is what they said.

Dose report: Total exam DLP = 941.43mGy-cm

FINDINGS: Ventricular system appears to be normal. There is no mass effect or shift of midline structures.  I do not see any collections.  Cortical sulci and gyri appear to be normal.

There is an area of decreased attenuation in the medial aspect of the right temporal lobe region.  I am not sure whether this is artifactual or due to a true observation.  To further evaluate, an MRI of the brain with and without gadolinium enhancement is recommended.

The study of the calvarium using bone windows does not show any abnormalities.

IMPRESSION: There is an area of decreased attenuation along the medial aspect of the right temporal lobe.  To further evaluate, an MRI of the brain with and without gadolinium enhancement is recommended.

I also have some blood tests ordered.  a BUN and a Creatinine

If anyone could shed some light on what is going on, that would be much appreciated!