Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Blood clot in brain

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Blood clot in brain

hi in my grand ma got a blood clots in brain she is a 75 years old... she can't able to talk.... what are the possible ways to cure her,,, i want to know the full detail.... there is any difficulty is there to cure her please inform me....