Brain Injury
I suffered a TBI 10years ago, but I still have deficits from it, is there a doctor I can talk to about it. It happened at work and WCB helped for about 6 months then forgot about me.My family couldn't cope, my husband kicked me out, so I have been on my own for the last 7 years. I just need someone to talk to who really understands and can maybe explain what has happened to me?
I'm sorry to hear about your situation.  I'm not sure I can be much help however, I would suggest you start with psychology counseling.  Try to find a counseling practice that can offer a range of services besides just talk therapy.  Something like EEG Neurofeedback could help as they would do brain mapping.  That also bring to mind that Neuropsychology arranged by a Neurologist can help find exactly what your deficits would be.  Not knowing what State and or Country you live in makes it difficult to give you additional direction.  Be well.
Ed