Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Brain Pain

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Brain Pain

I'm a high school student and new to these forums, so just a heads up before you get frustrated with my ignorance.

I've had rare, but intense, cases in which it feels like a single vein of my brain, or possibly a small group of them, push up against my skull. This feeling causes me quite a bit of pain, not enough to get me to my knees, but enough to make me stop what I'm doing and focus on my head. Usually I try to ignore it, maybe press on the spot where it's happening and hope it goes away, which typically works, but I was recently wondering whether it means that I 'have something'. And these pains usually occur in the back part of my head, behind and slightly above my right ear (though in some cases it happens on the other side as well).

Any help would be appreciated :)!

(if at all relevant, I'm 14 years old and 58kg)