Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Brain aneursym symptoms
About This Community:

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Brain aneursym symptoms

I went to a neurologist with symptoms that could be neurological in nature, including falls, headaches, dropping/spilling, slurred speech at times and nausea.  He did a neuro exam, had me walk up and down the hallway, checked reflexes, listened to carotids, and listened to my head (brain?) with his stethoscope.  He said the falling was due to the way I walk, and was proud to declare that I don't have an aneurysm (r/o by listening to my brain).  When I told my family doc, she said she had heard of that being used to r/o aneurysm.  I've searched and searched and can't find any reference to use of such a diagostic tool.  Also, my mother had a ruptured brain aneurysm and her death was thought to be a AAA (going by sx.,no autopsy).  Have you ever head of such a way to r/o brain aneursym?
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank