Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Cyst on back of brain

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Cyst on back of brain

My mother has a little cyst on the back of her brain, the doctor found it, because she has feel bad problems with her balance, and has like motion sickness, so her doctor had a CT scan done, But the nuro doctor said he wasn't worried about it, he said he will just keep doing CT scans every 6 months and see if it grows. and then he said to take car sickness pills for her balance, But to me all this dont seem right, and she also has little white spots all over her brain, he said them was age spots, but she still has her days were she cant barely walk, because she cant keep her balance. I dont understand it all the way, Should she see another doctor and see what might be the problem and she if they can do something else. I just need what to do, how to help her. Please help me.