Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Do I have an unruptured brain aneurysm?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Do I have an unruptured brain aneurysm?

Yes, I went to the doctor, but he just told me to wait. =(

For the past four days now I've had a constant pain in my head that won't go away and I've tried Tylenol and it doesn't seem to go away. I've tried sleeping and resting for hours, and it still won't go away because I find myself with the pain when I wake up.

The pain isn't necessarily "killing me" to a point where it is unbearable, but it does indeed hurt and it's very uncomfortable that I've been constantly feeling like this. Makes me feel like I don't want to do anything.

-No vomiting
-Doctor says my eyes look fine
-Blood pressure looks fine
-No fever
-I'm 17 years old, although I never exercise and spend all day on the computer. =\

Does this sound like I'd have an unruptured brain aneurysm? I am worried that it might just rupture anytime. =(