Do I have an unruptured brain aneurysm?
Yes, I went to the doctor, but he just told me to wait. =(

For the past four days now I've had a constant pain in my head that won't go away and I've tried Tylenol and it doesn't seem to go away. I've tried sleeping and resting for hours, and it still won't go away because I find myself with the pain when I wake up.

The pain isn't necessarily "killing me" to a point where it is unbearable, but it does indeed hurt and it's very uncomfortable that I've been constantly feeling like this. Makes me feel like I don't want to do anything.

-No vomiting
-Doctor says my eyes look fine
-Blood pressure looks fine
-No fever
-I'm 17 years old, although I never exercise and spend all day on the computer. =\

Does this sound like I'd have an unruptured brain aneurysm? I am worried that it might just rupture anytime. =(
Any help?
Hi there. Continuous headache not relieved with painkillers and rest sounds serious. I understand hypertension, eye causes have been excluded. Unruptured aneurysms donot produce any symptoms unless a larger one is growing and presses on tissues and nerves. The presentation is pain above and behind the eye, numbness, weakness or one side facial paralysis, dilated pupils and vision changes. Sudden and extremely severe headache may follow aneurysmal hemorrhage, along with double vision, nausea, vomiting, stiff neck and unconsciousness.
Warning headaches appear for weeks from a leaking aneurysm before rupture.
Since there is no vomiting, visual problems etc and you are conscious, it would be prudent to undergo a cerebral angiography which would pick up dilated cerebral vessels.
Other causes of headache like migraine, cluster and tension headache need to be excluded.
Hope your neurologist can detect something and management insued. Take care.