Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Electric shocks of pain

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Electric shocks of pain

Hello im Travis and ive been experiencing horrible symptoms for the last couple months that just wont go away! I get he electric shocks of pain in my head multiple times a minute! The pain last for not even a second and then its gone. Its like a quick stab of pain.....its destroying my life ive been out of work for the past 2 months because of it and have been sitting in my house slowly falling appart. I had an MRI done and it only showed mega cisterna magna witch my doctro said is normal. Someone please help me
You need to see a neurologist.  Know that it might be hard without income.  Do you still have any health insurance from your previous job?