Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Found Aneurysm 2.0mm

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Found Aneurysm 2.0mm

Had an MRI/MRA for headaches and neck pain .

Found a 2.0 mm developing aneursm on my anterior communicating artery .

Also found a 6.7 mm cystic legsion along the posterior nasopharrynx .

Also found Cervical reactive Lymph nodes ..

Should i be worried  ? Or don't worry ?

The aneurysm is a concern because it is described as growing.  The concern is the rate of growth.  Could grow over months or years.  The location is the same place my wife had her ACOM.  Her's ruptured so you don't want it to get to that stage.  Clipping is a permanent solution but is best determined by a good Neurosurgeon.

The other findings I can't comment on but the Neurosurgeon can.  Good luck.  If you have any questions just ask.
Im so sorry for your wife and i hope shes ok .
I have an apointment to go over results with a neurologist and The radiologist wants a or recomends having a CTA done .
I will keep you posted on what they say .
Thankyou so much for your response Eddie1994 .
Aneurysm was not seen on CTA thank the heavens ..
Now to deal with the 6.7mm lesion ...