Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Infection in head

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Infection in head

Hi there,

My mom is 51 year old.She has asthma from 20 year and recently has problem of high uric acid (knee pain). She always cough and release liquid via mouth all the time. In blood test she gets infection. Doctor says it may be infection in head. She is suffering from this from last 6 year. I am bit worried and want to know the name of this diseases ? Any ideas and treatment advice? Is this dangerous disease? Thanks in advance