Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Liver hemangioma bleeding

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Liver hemangioma bleeding

I have been diagnosed with 2 large cavernous liver hemangiomas. Recently I was taken to hospital with ongoing symptoms and they discovered them. I had scans, blood tests etc (unrelated to the yet undiscovered hemangiomas). I didn't tell them I had just recently had a car accident; because of the impact my car was written off. A van went into the side of me. How do I know if the hemangioma has been bleeding, I still feel ill and have been told that it shouldn't be giving me any problems but the specialist didn't know I had the accident, so wouldn't be thinking of that. Im just concerned that something is going on with it. But I have been 'discharged' without any further notice. So, would a scan pick up the bleeding, is there anything which I should be looking for, or am I worrying about nothing? I hope that is the case....