Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
MRA report.... A bit confused!!!!

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

MRA report.... A bit confused!!!!

A few weeks ago I had an MRI due to diagnosed left side deficit.... Which stated that in the left ganglia region there was found an venous anomaly.  I then had an EMG .... Which turned out bad as my left side totally seized up, I could not speak... And felt like I was in this I'd space where I could hear... But not speak or reason.  I walked out of the dr's office with the left side of my face looking like the joker. I just had my MRA... And asked that a copy be sent to me... I just read it and an unsure what it means.  Here is the report:

Findings:
Th neck vessels are patent with no evidence of vessel stenosis or occlusion.  Vessel origins from the aortic arch appear patent.  The vertebral arteries are mildly asymmetric , larger on the left. The carotid bifurcations are unremarkable.  
The neck vessels are patent with no evidence of vessel stenosis or occlusion .  Vessel origins from the aortic arch appear patent.  The left vertebral artery is slightly dominant . There are no aneurysms evident. There is no evidence of vessel stenosis or occlusion.
The anterior , middle , and posterior cerebral artery distributions appear normal.

END

On my MRI report it showed a venous anomaly in the left ganglia region of my brain... This being why they neuro ordered the MRA.  Yet I am not sure where I see this in the MRA.  

Is it ok to have mildly asymmetric and dominant left sided arteries as the report states?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
My mother was told she had a venous anomaly as well .... She passed away from a massive aneurysm ... This I think is why I'm kinda scared.. Ok a lot.
Bumping can someone please help??
Bump sorry
Cn nyone answer this please