Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
MRI Result

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

MRI Result

Hi. I am new to this forum and one written on my MRI result: Small chronic lacunar infrared in the right interior cerrabellum. No idea what this means. My doctor did not really explain it since he is zeroing out the purpose of this MRI(throat/tongue).

Thank you for your input
I would call the doctor and ask for an explanation in laymen's terms.  You could check the internet, but you have to be careful, as many web sites are stuff that anybody wants to post.  Web sites like Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic are trustworthy sites.
Good Luck