Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Movement in brain

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Movement in brain

My name is Matthew. I've grown up with ear problems and being real dizzy. I went to see the doctor. He told me
that I had movement in my brain because of tubes that were in my ear. Will brain surgery resolve this problem for good?