Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Neuroform stents

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Neuroform stents

I believe I have an allergy to nickel . I had a stent placed in my ophthalmic artery to repair an aneurysm-- the stent is 50% nickel-- now what can be done or should be done? I have headaches every day. The surgery was 3 weeks ago.
Look below at the posting titled, Nitinol Stents.