Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Please Help Me i have no were else to Turn

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Hello and thank you for taking your time and trying to help me. My name is Travis and Ive been dealing with a problem for quiet some time now. I get these sharp shocks of pain coming from my head. I get the pain all the time multiple times a minute..at some points of the day its better than others. The pain in my head is also triggered when i tap on my jaw with y hands or tap the side of my head. I'm not siting there pounding myself in the jaw and head i just merely tap it and i feel the pain. I have also noticed that sometimes the pain is also triggered when i swallow..or even if im laying down trying to sleep and i move a part of my body slightly like my fingers or arms i feel the quick shock of pain in my head. I have had an MRI of the brain and it didn't show anything alarming. Were do i turn to now?! Wat can be causing these shocks of pain that are so sensitive that even swallowing or tapping my head sets it off?? Please help.....Thank you sincerely