Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
Prominent Cisterna Magna patient

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

Prominent Cisterna Magna patient

sir,30 yrs female ,i am suffering from headache in my  top skull from last 3 yrs  and now my pain is bearless, some time i used to be unconcious bec.of pain ,now recently a neuro doc had done my ct ,eeg , mri ,in mri they told that u r patient of Prominent Cisterna Magna., my doc has treated but regulary my condition are geeting worse if i used to walk 4, 5 step i suddenly gone in unconcious so i can fell any where the doc is not taking my problem seriously , and keep advicing me to be cool and calm , i don't understand what to do pls help me out , and sugges t the right treatment for it .