Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
SORES ALL OVER MY ARMS/LEGS/SHOULDERS??

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

SORES ALL OVER MY ARMS/LEGS/SHOULDERS??

~HELLO I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH AUTOIMMUNE HEPATITIS IN 2007 AND ALSO FIBROMYALGIA~ALSO I ALWAYS HAVE A HIGH WBC COUNT(20,000-30,000)~AND RECENTLY WAS INFORMED THAT I HAVE A MANGIOMA IN MY BRAIN~WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW IS WHY DO I ALWAYS GET SORES ALL OVER MY ARMS LEGS AND SHOULDERS???? I ALSO HAVE BONE PAIN IN MY ARMS AND LEGS~AND ALWAYS HAVE LOW BACK PAIN TOO~PLEASE COMMENT WITH ANY THOUGHTS OR SUGGESTIONS:)~:)~TY SOOOO MUCH.