Subarachnoid Hemmorage
I'm living wit the after effect of an Subarachnoid Hemmorage.Its consumming my life, and I'm desperate for help.Its thrown my life off track.I dont know how to get help,who call.I dont have insurance.All I know is that I need to be on medication for this illness.What do I do?And how do I do it?
Depending on your income you may be able qualify for medicaid. If you are in the U.S. call your local County Assistance Office.  Contact your local Social Security Disability office.  You could also meet with Social Security to discuss SSI.   You should consider planning now to make sure Power of Attorney and Medical Power of Attorney documents are in place should it be needed.

Hope this advice helps!   Also, what are the after effects you are referring to?  Were you taken to an emergency room?  Have you had surgery?  
Thank you,I found your information very helpful.Now I have an idea on what to do.As for my injury,yes, I was sent to an emergency room where sergery was performed.In the back of my head where the Sucbarachnoid occured and I had a ruptured vein of the spine(this happened from a car accident,I was hit by an on coming truck from behind).As for the after effects,IT HAS CHANGED MY WHOLE PERSONALITY AND THOUGHT PROCESS.I get these major panic attacks.I'm always scared.I cant be around people or lots of people.I have hard times communicating and when I do I fall off and thats when its time for me to get out of there as soon as possible.I try to fight it but I cant.I'm always in this constant battle with myself.I wish there was a pill I can take that can keep me relaxed through out the day.
Talk to your Doctor or Neurologist about trying a antidepressant such as generic Pamalor or Lexapro.  Tramatic Brain Injuries or TBI can be difficult to treat.  If it is affecting work, seek help from your State Vocational Rehabilitation Office to help you with accomodations and retraining if necessary.
Hi Jonathan. How are you coping now?
I had the same bleed as you but without the need for surgery 6yrs ago and it has changed my life completely. I didn't leave my house for a year after, couldn't even go into my garden and the thought of being alone in the house terrified me. I took one step at a time to go out, started walking to door and opening it, then standing on the outside step until i managed to get to the gate. I have nerve damage left by the bleed in my neck and down my left arm, i also suffer from terrible headaches. I have fought my GP for a long time to get the pain sorted out and at present i'm waiting to see a pain specialist.
I'm not going to lie to you Jonathan, it's a long road to recovery but take one step at a time and hopefully you'll start feeling better.
Take care x