Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
aneurysm

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

aneurysm

I have a 3 mm saccular aneurysm of the right opthalmic artery....I will see a eye doctor next week....should I be worried?...
I have one that's 5 mm on the carotid right behind the base of the ophthalmic artery that I think is causing my eye pain, and I have an annual appointment with my neuro-opthalmalogist next week.  I don't know if you and I should be worried or not, but I have decided to take the "deeply concerned" route myself.  Good luck.  I'll post what I learn.