Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
anomally vessell

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

anomally vessell

Hello

Not sure if anyone knows anything about this but I had a ct scan done the ohter day and they found an anomally vessel about 4mm ont he left side of my head.  Doctor doesnt seem to concerned about it as he says it could have been there since birth.  Im going for a MRI to make sure.  Im a little concerned about it becasue I get numbness and headaches and cold sensation on the left side but the doc doesnt care.  Does anyone know anything about this??  Should I go for a 2nd opinion.  Does says most the symphoms are anxiety.  Im not sure tho.  is a 4 mm vessel able to pop or turn into a aneurysm??  Any adivice would be great !