Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
are there any other effects?

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

are there any other effects?

What are some of the effects on the rest of the body.  I have this disorder/malformation and what to know if these other things are new symptoms or something else.  Does this effect any other conditions like digestive?  I know that it effects the muscular system through the weakness.