Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
loss of balance

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

loss of balance

I am having problems with my balance I feel drunk and spent there days in A and E having a ct scan and MRI scan with no answers to the problem, I am sleeping alot and have pain in the top of shoulders on both sides.This is going on for two weeks now , they say I have high holesterol at 7.3 and i am now on lipotor. I dont smoke and only drink once every two weeks,5'8'' 80kg aged 46 years old.