Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
massage dangerous?

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

massage dangerous?

4 months after clipping  i went yesterday for a massage. He was warned about my surgery. At the end of massage, when i was quite almost asleep he took my head in his hands and did a quick fairly agressive cranial massage. I stopped him , but was very spacey afterwards. which could be just because if the long massage. I'm wondering what damage could be done? I'm praying none. I find that after rubbing or massagingof the operated area(eeven when i do it myself)causes a numbness i the area which dissipates eventually (day or two) What is this? Is it normal? is it damaging to touch the area?
Never go to this person again.  If something occurred he is legally liable for medical damages.  I doubt that this affected the clip, but only a Doctor can make this opinion.  Your scar line is going to be sensitive for quite some time because of the abundance of nerves in our heads.